can i buy provigil online Need some coordination assistance?
Perhaps you are not sure how much help you need and what the costs look like so you don’t know where to start?
We understand that every event is different so your planning needs are as well- let our event services team help.
Milestone Events Group prides itself on hundreds of 5 star reviews, flexible scheduling and decades of experience to assist you in the planning that you will need for your day to go off without a hitch.
Click here to download our comparison planning worksheet to see what level of planning you need and how we can help with your overall vision and budget. Event services can be incorporated for wedding, private or corporate events.
6 weeks prior to wedding:
- Prepare timeline for bride and groom to approve
- Send out approved timeline to vendors
- Prepare and review layout
- Verify vendor list with contact information
- Review wedding party and ceremony processional
- Create processional list of names and place in order
- Confirm music cue’s with bride, groom, and musicians/DJ
- Ceremony Rehearsal
- Collect items from bride and groom such as escort cards, programs, décor items
- Run rehearsal processional with officiant
- Coordinate with wedding party where they will need to be the day of and what time
- Distribute emergency contact information to bride, groom, maid of honor, best man
Day of wedding:
- Coordinate vendors upon arrival
- Set up personal items such as sign in book, escort cards, wedding favors
- Place water and sparkling wine in the bridal changing room and groom changing room
- Greet bride and bridesmaids and escort them to bridal changing room
- Welcome groom and groomsmen as they arrive ensuring bride is hidden
- Hand out personal flowers to bride, bridesmaids, flower girls, M.O.B, M.O.G
- Pin personal flowers on groomsmen, bridal party (F.O.B, F.O.G)
- Coordinate with photographer for pre-ceremony photos
- Set up ceremony items such as programs, unity candle, reserved seating signs
- Confirm the music that the ceremony musicians and/or DJ and hand cue
- Greet guests as they arrive
- Communicate with ushers/groomsmen and guide them on proper ushering (if needed)
- Schedule with catering staff to invite guests to be seated for ceremony
- Pow wow w/bride and groom on timing and give them 5-10 min. alert
- Line up bridal party for their entrance down the aisle
- Cue musicians/DJ when bridal party is ready for processional
- Gather bride, groom, bridal party and family for photos
- Ensure proper flow of cocktail hour
- Review dining table layout and instruct catering staff to light candles, etc.
- Communicate with catering staff when they may invite guests to dinner
- Assist guests to locate their table
- Line up bride, groom, and bridal party for introduction
- Cue DJ/band when bridal party is ready for introduction
- Confirm with catering captain when toasts will begin to ensure guests have beverages at all times
- Chat with guests who will be giving toasts and give them 5-10 minute alert prior
- Communicate and organize with bride and groom first dance/cake cutting
- Prevent and fix problems as they arise
- Remain easily accessible throughout the entire event
- Pack up gifts, miscellaneous ceremony/reception items into designated car
- Coordinate departure transportation
- Coordinate departure of vendors
Milestone Events Group offers the above coordination needs for a fee of $1,500. Please contact us for any questions you may have as we look forward to speaking with you.